RHS Teacher Travel Enrichment Program
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: Varies
DEADLINE: March 30, 2020
The Riverview High School Foundation administers travel funds provided by a private benefactor. This grant program supports teacher travel for the purpose of enhancing their personal life experiences.
TEACHER TRAVEL PROGRAM GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION:
- Individual Travel Enhancement grants will be awarded in the following amounts:
- 5 people will receive up to $500
- 5 people will receive up to $1000
- 1 person will receive up to $2500
- Priority will go to first-year recipients.
- The deadline for applications is March 30, 2020. Winners will be notified within 30 days.
- Trips are for personal knowledge and life-experience enhancement. Training, professional conferences, conventions, workshops, or college credit are NOT covered under this grant.
- Family/others may accompany recipients at their own expense.
- Travel must be taken prior to the start of the next school year.
- You MUST be an RHS employee at the time the grant is paid (usually the start of the following year).
- A change in the destination will require a new application that must be submitted or approved by the RHS Foundation PRIOR to the trip being taken.
The Foundation Grant Committee in conjunction with the RHS Principal will review all applications and make the travel award selections.